Top 5 Best Puppy Food for Labs 2018
1. Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult dry dog food
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult dry dog food is one of the best puppy food for labs. It is a nutritional food that you can give your Labrador. Royal Canin is specially made keeping requirement of this breed dog in mind. Below are some of the essential things you should know about Labrador.
- The best Dog Food for Labrador Retriever from 8 weeks to 15 months.
- It helps in keeping joint functioning healthy and improve mobility.
- It also improves Healthy skin and coat development in the dog.
- The best thing about this food that Dogs like the taste of it. It's nutritional and tasty as well.
- It keeps their digestion perfect so that you don't have to deal with any stool problem.
- You would see the difference in dog's activeness as it keeps them alive and kicking all the time.
- The food might not suit all the dogs.
- It is a little bit costlier than the other food available in the market.
This best puppy food is the perfect combination of all the nutrients that your dog wants. If you are having multiple dogs of different breeds, in that case, you have to think twice before start feeding. But, overall for Labrador, A Big YES for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition.
2. Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food
Another the best puppy food for lab is Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Dry Dog Food. This is one of the brands when it comes to the dog food, provides an array of variety regarding flavor. Sometimes, Dogs have the specific choice if you know what your dogs then you have lots of flavors to choose from. Below are some of the important things, one should know about this food.
- It is recommended for giant breed dogs who weigh around 55 pounds at age 1 and need a light, healthy lifestyle.
- It provides natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin that keep their joints strong and improves mobility.
- The product is made in U.S. with imported ingredients, including high-quality protein.
- This dry dog food contains 18% fewer calories and keeps them away from getting obese.
- L-Carnitine present in the food helps to transform fat into energy.
- It keeps muscles lean and a weight healthy.
- Clinically proven antioxidant with vitamins C + E provides a healthy immune system.
- As it is mainly available in nonveg flavors, some dogs might not like it.
- It can also cause diarrhea if the dog is overfed. So, keep proper diet in practice.
Overall, the food is rich in nutrients including vitamins and protein. This is one of best puppy food for labs that can be used for your pet. So, you can give this dog food a try and keep on using it if everything seems fine.
3. Taste of the Wild Grain-Free Dry Dog Food for Puppy
The Taste of the Wild Grain-Free Dry Dog Food for Puppy is one of the most favorite food of Dogs.The grain free product keeps your dog digestive system healthy. It is also recommended for adult breeds only. Below are some of the critical things that you should know before buying it.
- This is the most favored food by the dogs.
- It has ingredients like Buffalo, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, pea protein, peas, potatoes, tomato pomace, roasted bison, roasted venison, flaxseed, potato fiber, natural flavor and much more.
- Vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D supplement, folic acid fulfills the requirements of vitamins in dog's body.
- It is made with real roasted meat that gives a taste that Dog loves.
- It has enough protein sources to keep your dog up and to run.
- Vegetables & fruits present in the food provides antioxidants to support a healthy lifestyle.
- This is not suitable for all the breeds.
- As food is super rich in vitamins and proteins, so it's recommended not to overfeed.
Taste of the Wild Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is the best dog food for lab puppies. It is very good as it gives all the required nutrients for the body. So, if you have a labrador what are you waiting for, go and buy this most dog loved food, today itself.
4. Pro Plan Focus Weight Management Large Breed Dog Food
Pro Plan Focus Weight Management Large Breed Dog Food is most suitable for adult dog breeds. They have chicken as number one ingredient, so this food is super rich in protein if your dog is thin and lacking weight, this product is highly recommended. Below are some of the essential things that you should know about Pro Plan Weight Management dog food.
- High-quality protein, including chicken as the #1 ingredient.
- It has the combination of 26% protein and 9% fat to maintain proper nutrition.
- It helps to maintain ideal body weight and condition.
- Recommended by veterinary doctors as it provides all the healthy nutrients.
- Natural prebiotic fiber sourced from wheat bran keeps away any fiber deficiency in dog's body.
- It also has ingredients to keep the digestive system healthy.
- The best for the large breed as all the nutrients are mixed keeping adult breed requirement in mind.
- It's not good for small puppies as they are rich in proteins.
- If overfed, it can cause obesity to your Dog.
If you are looking for dog food which is super rich in protein and fiber, then this is the perfect food that you should start giving to your Labrador. It works well if you take your dog for daily exercises.
5. EUKANUBA Puppy Dry Dog Food
EUKANUBA is also very popular brand for dog foods. So, EUKANUBA Puppy Dry Dog Food can be the best puppy food for labs. This dog food has clinically proven DHA levels from natural fish oil. Below are some of the essential points you should know about before you buy this food for your dog.
- Nutritional dog food consists animal-based proteins to help your large breed dogs.
- It contains natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS that promotes nutrient absorption.
- The food is also useful for maintaining proper digestion.
- If your dog is lean and thin, then it is the best-recommended food for making lean and healthy muscles.
- It also takes care of healthy skin and a radiant coat.
- It has rare ingredients like omega-6 and -3 fatty acids which are suitable for health.
- Not Recommended for all the breeds.
- The color of the food is dark, so sometimes your dog might not like it.
If you are looking the best dog food for lab puppies or your Labrador, then this EUKANUBA Dry Dog Food is recommended as it covers all the nutrients that your dog needs to grow fast and have healthy muscles.
If you are looking the dog foods, then here the list of the best puppy food for labs; they have all the nutrients that your Lab needs. If you have any doubt or confusion, don't forget to let us know in the comments below. We'll try to respond as soon as possible.